Below is my mom survival list. My advice…Keep all of these items handy at all times. Whether it is for you or for your child…you’ll need all them!
- Coffee. Every. Single. Day. For me, it’s like gasoline. I don’t run without it.
- Paper Towels…Rolls upon rolls of paper towels. There is ALWAYS a mess to be cleaned up.
- Kleenex – Keep them everywhere. There will be crying for the good, the bad, and the ugly. And the boogers…So many boogers.
- Band Aids – Stash those bad boys everywhere. Even if they don’t have a cut, I’ve discovered that Band Aids can magically fix everything. You’re tired…Here’s a Band Aid; Your tummy hurts…Here’s a Band Aid. You have to go poop…Here’s a Band Aid.
- Wipes – Sticky fingers are inevitable. If there is something sticky to be found, they will find it.
- Sleeping Pills – Unless you enjoy never sleeping through the night. Knock yourself out for a blissful 8 hours of sleep.
- Laughter – If you can’t do this, you are screwed! It’s a shit show. Sometimes literally.
- Corkscrew…for the Wine….lots and lots of wine.