Oct 3, 2016

Shit Ass Tuesday



Dear Tuesday,

I hate you. More than you will ever understand. Surprised? I bet you thought that I was going to say Monday I hate you. Nope. It’s you, Tuesday. Poor Monday gets a bad rap because it is the start of the work week after a long weekend. No one likes to get up early and start back to the realities of work, school, and life. Although Monday is the beginning of a new week, at least people still have the glorious memories from the weekend to look back on and chat about. Please don't get too excited, Monday, I definitely don't love you. But Tuesday, you are undoubtedly, without question the WORST day of the week. Plain and simple. You are the day that my tiredness catches up to me. You are the day that feels so far, far away from the weekend. You are a day with nothing to offer but frustration, annoyances, and tears. Over my years of working, I have discovered that anything that could go wrong, usually does on a Tuesday. Therefore, you will forever be known to me as "Shit Ass Tuesday" (SAT) . You have never failed to bring me misery when you strike every single week in all your glory.

So, Monday, I apologize for all the grief you have gotten over the years. You are not really that bad. Tuesday, you are a little bitch. You are the worst day of the week.

Sincerely,

Tuesday-hater

5 comments:

  1. I'm laughing at this because it's true. I never thought about it until I read your post but Tuesday really is the furthest day from the weekend and that alone makes it unbearable. Popping over from #alittlebitofeverything

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, there is so much emphasis placed on Monday! Friday being a positive for the weekend is also overrated for me too! On Saturday we have swimming from 8am and then often football right after, followed by football and then family visits on a Sunday. Plus washing, plus ironing, plus ensuring the little angels are all bathed. Wednesday is currently my worst day! Thanks for linking up to #AnythingGoes

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wednesday is no good either! Thanks for checking it out!

      Delete